1. By using our service you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
2. We will send you text message notification to the mobile number that you have provided to us the evening before we visit your property. In order for us to carry out the service that you have requested from us we will need your gates unlocked to access your property. If any gates are locked and we are unable to access any part of your property for any reason, we will clean what we can. We class this as a front only clean, and in this circumstance we will charge what we think is reasonable taking into consideration a) your full clean price. And b) what we are able to clean. We do have a minimum charge of £8 for a front only clean. Please note that your front only price may be more than this due to the before mentioned considerations. Another factor that would stop us from cleaning parts of your property is dog mess. As well as walking around your property to carry out your service we also have equipment to manoeuvre such as hose, and with no suitable washing facilities available, and for health reasons we are not able to work in an area with dog mess.
3. Reschedule policy – We will carry out the service that you have requested from us, at the frequency that you have specified. All of our work is scheduled over a 1 month cycle. We clean in specific areas on scheduled days, and we have limited slots available for each day. If you wish to reschedule your clean until our next monthly visit for any reason this is fine as long as you give us 3 days notice before your due date to give us time to replace your scheduled slot with another customer. If you wish to miss a clean after receiving our text notification we are no longer able to replace your slot with another customer leaving us at a financial disadvantage. In this circumstance we will carry out a front only clean. If we are unable to do this then you will still be charged our minimum charge of £8 to cover the cost to us of an unused time slot. We recommend that you make a note of your due date on a calendar. Due to bad weather, and/or public holidays there is a chance that we may not carry out your service on your exact due date. Realistically we aim to to carry out your service within 4 working days of your due date.
5. Cash flow is very important to any business. We give all of our customers 3 days in which to pay for services carried out by us from the date of clean. If we do not receive your payment in full within 3 days you will receive an automated payment reminder via text message. If payment is still not received then a referral will be made to a third party who will recover the monies from that customer, and further charges may be added. Chasing payments from customers is very time consuming and your payment does not cover this extra time. If a customer demonstrates a failure to pay within the given time then their service will be cancelled, and the money owed will then be recovered through legal procedures.
6. Satisfaction guarantee – we take pride in our work and we want you to be happy with the service that you receive. However, in the unlikely event that you are not happy with any part of our service then please let us know within 24 hours. We will then return to correct our agreed work until you are satisfied free of charge.
1) to notify you of our scheduled visit to your property.
2) to notify you that your payment is due or overdue. By using our service you are agreeing to these terms.